WANG DANG SWEET THUNDER OF ROCK!
The mother of all solo albums is here!
Yes, Seattle's legendary Paul Diamond Blow and his all-star backup band the Ace Diamond Bimbos have delivered the chops with this loud guitar, wang dang power chord ROCK, baby! Sizzling leads, monster rock drum beats, party down hard rock anthems! Hard rockin' songs about whiskey and bimbos, bimbos and whiskey!
This ain't no grunge...it ain't metal...it ain't punk..It's sweet thunder of rock! Get your copy now and party down with us! You know you want it...
CD AVAILABLE NOW!
Buy it online by clicking on "Buy the CD online" below.
Only $4.99 plus shipping
Only 50 copies left! Order now!
|Buy the CD online|
HERE'S WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING ABOUT PAUL DIAMOND BLOW & THE ACE DIAMOND BIMBOS, WANG DANG SWEET THUNDER OF ROCK!:
"This sounds like NY bludgeon rock circa '75 or something. With lyrics like "I get my power from Whiskey Sour", I tend to think of the awesome talents of Handsome Dick Manitoba..."John Mack, Backfire
"The singer: a rock star in the making. He's a cross between Ozzy, David LeeRoth, Keith Morris of the Circle Jerks, with a little Axl thrown in for good measure. The music: pure road rawk--full of AC/DC riffs and Motorhead tempos." Rod Moody, Backfire
"Some kind of '70's glam rock stuff that rocks...The guy can play, the band is cool, got the sound down." Maximum Rock'n'roll
1. Favorite Girl -- fast, catchy sing-a-long punk number, ala Misfits...
2. WHISKEY SOUR -- rock anthem dedicated to Paul Blow's favorite drink! Cheers!
3.DEEP FEVER -- straight ahead rock'n'roller, like KISS used to do it!
4. ACE DIAMOND BIMBO -- the theme song for bimbos everywhere!
5. RED ROCKER --blazing fast rocker about Paul Blow's car (a red 75 Chevy Chevelle!)
6. ANGEL -- dedicated to that special someone...
7. KILLING PIG TWIST -- you can almost dance to this one! ROCK!
8. DEDICATE TJHIS SONG -- light your cigarette lighters now!
9. ACE DIAMOND BLOW -- put on your go-go boots for this catchy-as-hell punky-rock number!
10. FREIGHT TRAIN -- here come the bonus "acoustic" tracks...
11. BACK TO L.A. - for all you L.A. glamsters...
12. CALL ME CRAZY -- the chicks all love this one!
13. SMOOTH-TALKIN' BLOW -- need we say more?