Psychic Predictions for 2014 (courtesy of Psychic to the Stars Paul Diamond Blow)
Psychic Paul Diamond Blow Channels the Spirits of Dead Rock Stars and Predicts Events for 2014
by Paul Diamond Blow
To prepare myself for this psychic session I fasted for three days, did 20 sit-ups, took a nice, relaxing, hot bath, ate a Flintstones chewable multi-vitamin, and meditated to the latest Kenny G. album. Once I was relaxed enough I went into a trance by repeating the words "OOGA BOOGAH" and I channeled the spirit of Elvis Presley. (Yes, he really is dead!) However, the spirit of Elvis was too loaded on pills to communicate clearly, so I quickly unchanneled Elvis and went to my "go to" spirits: Joey Ramone, Keith Moon, Johnny Thunders, and Ace Frehley (even though Ace isn't dead yet) and this is what the spirits tell me will happen in 2014:
1) Speaking Yiddish will become popular among American teenagers. Bagel sales will soar.
2) Ozzy Osbourne will both shock and delight the world at the 2014 Grammy Awards when he bites the head off Justin Bieber.
3) President Obama will celebrate his re-election by having the White House Rose Garden razed to build a volley ball court. Republicans will be outraged and start a new investigation into claims that Obama was actually born on the moon.
5) As airport security measures increase in the United States, all passengers of TWA will be required to submit to a frisking by actor Erik Estrada.
6) “Smart Phones” will make exciting new technological advances, but sales will plummet as the average American will be too dumb to operate them.
7) All users of Facebook will be required to insert a tracking device in their anus to continue using the popular social networking site. Most users will howl in protest, but will submit in order to continue posting pictures of tacos and cute dogs and cats.
8) As consumer prices continue to rise the price of a gallon of gas will be $4.99, the price of a pack of cigarettes will be $7.50, the price of a used Moby CD will be twenty-nine cents.
9) Hollywood will officially run out of Marvel comic books to steal from. In 2012, 75% of all movies will be based on old issues of MAD Magazine. There will be no new Star Trek films this year.
10) In the world of music, Vanilla Ice’s comeback as an opera singer will fail miserably... again.
11) In the world of fashion, “Keep on Truckin'” teeshirts will make a brief comeback after actor Brad Pitt is photographed wearing one on a Caribbean beach.
12) Finally, world peace will be achieved on our planet thanks to the efforts of rocker Marky Ramone, who will present each member of the United Nations with his “Brooklyn’s Own Pasta Sauce.” The sauce will inspire a new understanding of cultures between world leaders and this world peace will last approximately one hour and twenty-five minutes as the U.N. leaders marvel over the list of ingredients.
There you have it... my psychic predictions for 2014, and it looks like it will be an interesting year. And remember -- the spirits are never wrong!
Enjoy this article? Buy Paul Diamond Blow's new book Tales From Outer Space